Spreading the cost of your dream bike
A bike and all the accessories, clothing and parts that go along with it can often be a major investment. It is worth buying great quality equipment because it is then more likely that you will get many years of enjoyment and trouble free ownership. However, we recognise that to buy great gear can lead to a substantial commitment and often, it just isn’t possible to finance everything in one go. Interest free finance could be an option to consider.
We have teamed up with V12 Retail Finance to help you spread the cost of acquiring your dream bike, accessories, clothing and parts over a number of months, depending on your budget and how long you want to spread the cost over.
Criterium Cycles is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is authorised to introduce our customers to V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is a subsidiary of Secure Trust Bank Plc, a Bank regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and widely known and experienced in providing finance to customers in the cycle sector.
Interest Free Finance
Through V12 Retail Finance, we are able to offer a range of Interest Free Finance Products (subject to credit, age, status and Terms & Conditions) although the term over which you can finance your bike etc will depend on how much you spend, as follows:
Example – a Trek Emonda SL6 (not pictured) costs £2,250 MRSP. With a deposit of £225 (10%), the balance of £2,025 can be financed over 18 months at 0% meaning 18 monthly payments of £112.50 each. Representative APR = 0%, Total interest payable = £0.Note – the minimum purchase can include bikes, accessories, clothing or a combination of all 3.
Terms & Conditions
- All applications for Credit are subject to age and status. You must be over 18, a UK resident and either in full time employment or if in part time employment then employed at least 16 hours per week.
- A minimum deposit of 10% will usually be required although you can pay more if you wish
- Finance is only available on purchases with a total value of at least £275.
- Finance is only available on products that have not already been discounted or are in a sale unless clearly marked otherwise. Each product in our online store is clearly marked as to whether finance is available or not.
- We reserve the right to change any of our terms relating to credit finance at any time
Financial Conduct Authority Registration
Criterium Cycle Company Limited (T/A Criterium Cycles) is registered in Scotland no. SC439426. Our Registered Office is Unit 3, Dobbies Garden World, Melville Nurseries, Lasswade, Midlothian, EH18 1AZ. Criterium Cycles acts as a credit broker and only offers products from Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is registered in England & Wales, no. 541132 and has its Registered Office at One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Criterium Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 679581. Credit is provided subject to age and status.